April 27, 2023 - Three Ravens fly in with an offer

I've been sitting on this for about a week or so as contracts and other details have been worked out between here and the USA. Now everything is signed however...

I have a publishing contract. 

Thanks to "Three Ravens Publishing" in Georgia USA, I'll be making the move from self-published author to published author, (I'm still alternating between squeeing and wibbling about that), as they redesign and then publish a second edition of Wingless and then look to pick up the next two books of the trilogy. 

This is a dream come true for me, and I want to thank everyone who has bolstered me along the way and through all the imposter syndrome (which still hangs around from time to time) by saying nice things about the stories. I appreciate those words more than you will ever know. 

https://threeravenspublishing.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2, 2025 - Sometimes you write characters, sometimes the characters write you.

28 February, 2024 - A leap day and an extra story

July 22, 2025 - Long Service Leave and Writing